After winning T20Is 1-0, team India will now play a three matches ODI series against New Zealand as a part of their tour to New Zealand. There will be a few changes in the Indian squad for the new assignment as Shikhar Dhawan will hold the reign of the side, while wicketkeeper batter Rishabh Pant will play his assistant role. Hardik Pandya, who was the team leader in T20Is, has been rested for ODIs.
On the other hand, Kane Williamson will continue to be in his previous role as captain in the ODIs which are scheduled to be held between November 25-30. It will be the first ODIs for both semi-finalists of the recently concluded T20 World Cup 2022.
Here’re the relevant details of the IND vs NZ1st ODI:
|November 25||Friday||Eden Park, Auckland||07:00AM||1st ODI|
IND vs NZ ODIs Squads:
India Squad: Shikhar Dhawan (C), Shubhman Gill, Deepak Hooda, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (VC and WK), Sanju Samson (WK), Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Arshdeep Singh, Deepak Chahar, Umran Malik
New Zealand Squad: Kane Williamson (C), Michael Bracewell, Daryl Mitchell, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Finn Allen(W), Devon Conway(W), Tom Latham(W), Glenn Phillips, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Adam Milne, Tim Southee
IND vs NZ 1st ODI Probable Playing XI:
India Probable Playing XI: Shikhar Dhawan (C), Suryakumar Yadav, Sanju Samson (WK), Shreyas Iyer, Deepak Hooda, Shubman Gill, Deepak Chahar, Arshdeep Singh, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umran Malik
New Zealand Probable Playing XI: Finn Allen, Devon Conway (WK), Michael Bracewell, Glenn Phillips, Daryl Mitchell, Kane Williamson (C), Mitchell Santner, Tom Latham, Tim Southee, Adam Milne, Lockie Ferguson
IND vs NZ 1st ODI Pitch Report:
The pitch at Eden Park, Auckland is often a batter-friendly surface with pacers generally struggling to make an impact. But the pitch often gets slowed down as the match progresses and the spinners might make a better impact in the latter.
IND vs NZ 1st ODI Live Broadcast:
In India: Live broadcast of the 1st ODI between India vs New Zealand match will be available on the DD Sports Network Channel 1.0.
IND vs NZ 1st ODI Live Stream
In India: Live streaming of the 1st ODI between India vs New Zealand match will be available on the Amazon Prime.
IND vs NZ 1st ODI Prediction:
India and New Zealand have faced each other in 110 matches in ODI. Out of these 110 games, India have won 55 whereas NZ have come out victorious on 49 occasions. Five games between both ended without an appropriate result, while one match ended with a tied.
As per experiences and performances in the ODI format, team India looking to be dominant, but if we talk about key players and the present form of both teams then NZ have more chances to win tomorrow’s match.
India (45% chance to win) New Zealand (55% chance to win)
Read Also: Ravindra Jadeja Ruled Out of Bangladesh ODIs, Replaced By Shahbaz Ahmed